CuteRo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CuteRo

Comments and Suggestions must be posted here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion

+8
Shoot
Safari
shura55
chrizam
wasil1
Kenzo
benedik2
Primatus
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Suggestion - Page 2 Empty gm. suggestion lang po. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:19 am

wasil1

wasil1

gm why not remove the duel? so that players will force to go inside the PVP room. Very Happy just a suggestion. Very Happy

27Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 am

chrizam

chrizam

lol! bkit aalisin un? para san ? geek

28Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 am

Primatus

Primatus

UPDATING
Comment to all your suggestions

Removing @duel why? this is for only 1 on 1 duel/match, so that they will not kill other players in PVP.

Removing Soul Link for sin X? as much as possible, all skills are able to use so that we can use our strategy or how to counter them, they created that job so why we need to disable them? i already suggest this to lessen time duration of soul sin X, we all know that this skill is too strong.

Suggesting to meggingard make it str +20 weight 300

Make some Untradeable,undropable,disable for vending, ITEMS
Cards
Memory of Thanatos
Fallen bishop Hibrahim
berzebub

Gears
LKH
Meggingard
Sleipnir

For what reason? for safety of your character/account if there is someone who knows your account and password
they cant get your items. if we want to trade or buy that items from other player, we need to ask first admin to trade that item, use skype for communication, so that admin krook knows whose that player, trading that item
geek

For GPODS= Grave Proof of Donations selling in market, much better is 900m

29Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:51 am

killua42

killua42

Very nice Suggestion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thumbs UP!!!

30Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:56 am

killua42

killua42

tungkol sa megs at god armors hmmm... wag namn gawin quest yun kc para skin di pa napapanahon un... kunti pa lng players at nid ng server ng donations.... about megs pabor ako na +20 na lng str at ung god armors tanggalin na lng ung slot... Lahat ng Donate items ay non-tradable at undroppable (Including vending)... pde rin ung GPODs 900m isa ok sa akin un hehehe..... yun lng po thnks...

31Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 am

Tsuki

Tsuki
Developer
Developer

Fhie wrote:UPDATING
Comment to all your suggestions

Removing @duel why? this is for only 1 on 1 duel/match, so that they will not kill other players in PVP.

Removing Soul Link for sin X? as much as possible, all skills are able to use so that we can use our strategy or how to counter them, they created that job so why we need to disable them? i already suggest this to lessen time duration of soul sin X, we all know that this skill is too strong.

Suggesting to meggingard make it str +20 weight 300

Make some Untradeable,undropable,disable for vending, ITEMS
Cards
Memory of Thanatos
Fallen bishop Hibrahim
berzebub

Gears
LKH
Meggingard
Sleipnir

For what reason? for safety of your character/account if there is someone who knows your account and password
they cant get your items. if we want to trade or buy that items from other player, we need to ask first admin to trade that item, use skype for communication, so that admin krook knows whose that player, trading that item
geek

For GPODS= Grave Proof of Donations selling in market, much better is 900m

i will addressed all of your suggestions to Krook, but we are not 100% that he will approve this, but for me this suggestion is awesome

32Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 am

benedik2

benedik2

LOl how much per tcg?in per MIL? nice suggestions..^^

33Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 am

chrizam

chrizam

nc suggesstion XDDD

34Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:42 am

chrizam

chrizam

uhmm . gm dpat lagyan na ng 3rd job para mas dumami players then change it to low rate Smile hehehe

35Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Primatus

Primatus

@^ may mga ibang bug pa sa 3rd jobs, w8 muna natin sa pRO para sabay

36Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Shoot

Shoot
Admin
Admin

chrizam wrote:uhmm . gm dpat lagyan na ng 3rd job para mas dumami players then change it to low rate Smile hehehe

3rd job?, actually i already testing it on my test server, but i wont release it until 3ceam is not done with their project

https://cutero.forumotion.com

37Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 pm

chrizam

chrizam

oh Smile excited yan Very Happy

38Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Tsuki

Tsuki
Developer
Developer

chrizam wrote:oh Smile excited yan Very Happy

3rd job skills and characters has been completed but there's a big problem...

The big problem is
"3rd job system does not allow our Trans Data to Merge with its data"

it means that, if i use that system, there will be a major wipe out.
that is why , i did not release it, because i cant afford to lose our beloved player's stuff

39Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:03 pm

crismalufetz13

can i suggest to bring back the exp rate ,as i see this server in RMS(http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=10365&itv=6&url_sname=GraveRO) i get exited to play cause of exprate and drop. So can you please bring it back

Thx

40Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:48 pm

wasil1

wasil1

gm. paki balik naman mga normal na items. pati ata yggdrasilberry. wala na e? kailangan ng mga players un. kasi pvp server to e. dba? wag na alisin un. pati gokurin. alam nyo naman na dun kame naghaharvest e. suggestion lang naman to. kasi wala maglalaro d2. kung mahihirapan lang dn mga players mag palvl up at magkapera. kaya nga sila nag private server para madali mga gamit e. MVP card rate n lang ang bawasan nyo kung gusto nyo. thxx! haay,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum